Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface 4 with DVDFab software

Hello all,

does DVDFAB software works with a Surface 4 tablet hooked with an external bluray drive to copy blu-ray ? Covert video files (.mkv -> ipad) ? Anyone tried ?

What about .mkv playback with DVDFAB Media player ?

A yes to those 2 and i'm selling my laptop

thanks,

Ben

It should work, but our software is optimized for mouse operation, not for touch.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hello all,

I bought the Surface 4 and can confirm that all DvdFab software runs fine ! I used Pioneer BDR-XD05 as BD external optical drive.

I was able to play movie using DVDFAB media player, rip star wars 7 bluray, and convert it to ipad mini 4 format and export it to the ipad.

for mouse : I use Surface arc touch mouse.

cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        It should work, but our software is optimized for mouse operation, not for touch.
        Hello fengtao,

actually one thing is not working : subtitles with fabmedia player... they are not showing on the surface 4 (playing an .mkv file). The same file plays ok with subtitles on my laptop... any ideas ?

update : just tried on my surface 4 with another player : VLC and it works... subtitles are showing... but i'd rather use dvdfab media player !

thanks
        Last edited by benito; 04-12-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Are you choose a subtitle track?
          Right click during play- subtitle -selecte a subtitle
          If you did that, and still can not display, rip a chapter ,play the chapter files still occur, then upload to us. We can fixed it .
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hello Dora,

actually it's not related to rip a bluray for this one. Yes, I choose a subtitle track from a .mkv movie... put the subtitles are not showing. If I use another player (VLC) the subtitles are showing... I don't know if it's something regarding the Surface 4 with DvdFab Media Player ? You should try testing a .mkv file with subtitles with DvdFab Media player on a surface 4 to see for yourself... thanks

Comment

Working...
            X