X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source File other than disk!

Hello,
    I think it needs to be included as many people make .iso files of their disks like myself. Although I think the software can remove Cinavia from the source file when it is an .iso so should other protections too, as this would make it all much easier and more convenient when using your files and you decide to make a backup disk or something. Essentially its a lot easier to have source files than to continue running a optical reader all the time, etc.

So if it works for one protection it should work for them all!

Just my two cents!

P.S. This isn't a suggestion for rentals or downloads from the net, I am talking about .iso or .mkv files once you work with them or use other software to copy your disk's but when you need to remove the protections from said source files that you can use DVDFAB to remove them from more than one source file, it makes no sense to allow it to remove from other source files for CINAVIA protection but not other protections being able to select other source files!
    Cheers!

If you make an iso from a DVD or BR there should be no protection scheme on it, except for maybe Cinavia. I use iso images all the time to make other files. MKV files won't be protected either. Please stop opening threads on this subject.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      If you make an iso from a DVD or BR there should be no protection scheme on it, except for maybe Cinavia. I use iso images all the time to make other files. MKV files won't be protected either. Please stop opening threads on this subject.
      STOP ASSUMING I always use DVDFAB to make an .iso or .mkv file of my disk's and when you use other software that I cant mention here for obvious reasons it DOESNT strip protection out. I also opened another thread as the other one was closed due to me not using appropriate terms and people assuming things.

So please stop making an A$$umption and post something relevant or don't post at all please! I'm trying to make a point about software that I paid like everyone else a pretty penny and should be entitled to my point of view, opinion and preference as to how it runs and operates. If this in any way bothers you then make a decision not to bother reading my post or posting in it, as I have just as much right as anyone else to post questions and such. The last post was closed as I made the wrong insinuation about the software that was against forum rules, so I apologized and it was respectfully closed, hence I opened this one and have made sure to use the approved language surrounding the software.

Have a nice day,

As sarcasm is the sign of a weak mind!

Comment

Enough! I answered your question as best I could, thread closed. Open another on this and I'll ban you!
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Have a week to think about your argumentative posts with us mods, hopefully when you come back you will have changed your attitude, if not it will be made permanent.
          CBR929

Originally posted by Ford View Post
          STOP ASSUMING I always use DVDFAB to make an .iso or .mkv file of my disk's and when you use other software that I cant mention here for obvious reasons it DOESNT strip protection out. I also opened another thread as the other one was closed due to me not using appropriate terms and people assuming things.
          If you always use DVDFab then you would not be in this situation. Note: This is a DVD Fab forum if you are having problems using other software I suggest you go on their forum and do your complaining as to why their software does not work and DVDFab software does.
          Last edited by CBR929; 04-03-2016, 12:54 AM.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X