This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapters out of order

When playing back my full disc movie backup of Dirty Grandpa I noticed the movie was playing out of sequence. Pretty sure this has happened with other movies as well. I did receive the Cinavia message from DVDFAB. Is there a way around this so the movie plays back in the proper sequence?

Hi,

Please check your forum message and tell us the info of your disc. thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Please check your forum message and tell us the info of your disc. thanks!

Wilson
      Hey there. I tried it again with the latest beta version. I also read somewhere on here to use the main movie option instead of full. This seem to work and the movie plays in order now.

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
        Hey there. I tried it again with the latest beta version. I also read somewhere on here to use the main movie option instead of full. This seem to work and the movie plays in order now.
        I also tried with latest beta release 9.2.4.3 attempting for the umteenth time backing up Redbox US release. This time attempting "Main Movie" only setting and it does seem to work (I'll watch in it's entirety later tonight) It does not work in "clone/burn" or "full disc" mode, movie continues to come out jumbled. Will update later. Thanks.

Comment

Read this before posting again: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=122
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X