This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error=1000 District 9

I do a full movie to Hard Drive creating ISO. I will then do a Main Movie to BD 25. I have done this with several movies, However I get the Error=1000(504.00.0 Filter type11, Info=501.26) This happens when I mount the Iso [removed: Complication] DVD or simply point to the ISO on the Hard DRive. Is there a solution, can I get a main move for District 9.
    Last edited by Complication; 01-24-2010, 04:04 PM. Reason: removed non-allowed software reference

Can't tell from your description whether the original rip is from DVDFab or something else. Make sure you ripped from the original Blu-Ray using DVDFab only with no other DVD/Blu-Ray software running.

Comment

The Original Rip was from DVDfab and no other software running

Comment

Similar thing hapening with Indiana Jones 3, except
        I get the Blue Scree of Death. Not fun at all. I have ripped the original with DVDfab and no other progams running. Any help out there.

Comment

A couple of other dumb questions but just want to make sure. Did you use Full Disk or Clone mode to rip the BD? Are you are accessing the ripped ISO using a mapped drive (ex. C:\folder) or by UNC path (ex. \\machine\\share\\folder)?

It may be that DVDFab processing of ISO is working differently then from a folder. You might try ripping to a hard drive folder instead of an ISO and then use the folder as the source for further processing.

Comment

Working...
          X