DVDFab crashes during startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab crashes during startup

The latest DVDFab (v9.3.0.2) is crashing on my system when you run it. I get the error in the attached PNG file. System is Win 7 64-bit w/i7-????, PNY GeForce GTX 650 video card.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Would you please upldate the graphics card driver and try agian?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

9.3.0.2. failed at startup

I got this same error. I am not a computer wiz so I have no idea what to do. please help fix.

Comment

DVDfab v9.3.0.2 crashes during start up

I'm too are having this problem whilst trying to start dvdfab after update. Graphics card is upto date, every other program is working fine on my system. I'm running windows 10.

Hope there is a fix soon.

Comment

Hi,

Please try this and tell me the result. Thanks!

Wilson
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

DVD demo

Hi tried the demo and it worked, how ever tried installing the latest version that was released today and again dvdfab crashed on start up.

The only thing with the demo is that my security (Norton) didn't like QT5 Designer.dll what ever that is.

So demo works but official version crashes. Hope this helps. Oh and the demo starts up really fast too where before it used to take some time to load.

System is windows 10.
            Last edited by Ter246; 06-07-2016, 03:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add info.

Comment

Unable to fully open DVD Fab

(I'm not sure if it's better to post here or in the Support area, but I'm unable to open DVD Fab at all. I will also post in the support area, just in case this is the incorrect location)

Greetings:

I purchased the DVD BluRay ripper and have used it for years without any issues. Yesterday, I tried to update my version of DVD Fab to the latest release and I am now receiving an error message (I have uploaded a screenshot) that starts with "Failed to create OpenGL context..."

I tried uninstalling and then re-installing DVD fab. What happens when I open the program is the 'title screen' shows up, then it takes me to the screen where I can choose whether I want to unlock additional features. When I continue past that screen, is when the error message shows up.

I am somewhat novice when it comes to computers, but I have tried several things to fix this and nothing has worked. I am hoping you can help, as it seems like this is the only program where I'm having this issue. Here is a list of what I have tried:

- Updating graphics drivers
              - Re-installing graphics drivers
              - Using a generic graphic driver
              - Uninstalling and re-installing DVD Fab (2 times)
              - Run DVD Fab as Administrator
              - Opened in Compatibility mode for Windows XP (I currently run Vista)
              Attached Files

Comment

SterlingArcher, do not cross post, once is enough. I merged your thread here where the issue is being discussed.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Demo

Sorry about that, 90312. Like I said, I was unsure where to post it.

Wilson Wang - I downloaded the Zip File and DVD Fab now opens. However, I tried ripping a disc (Deadpool - US) and I receive this error:

"Work 1 failed, Error = filter_external_process fabcore_is_exit"

Comment

9303 Vista

Originally posted by SterlingArcher View Post
                    Sorry about that, 90312. Like I said, I was unsure where to post it.

Wilson Wang - I downloaded the Zip File and DVD Fab now opens. However, I tried ripping a disc (Deadpool - US) and I receive this error:

"Work 1 failed, Error = filter_external_process fabcore_is_exit"

Please try the test version on my this post. Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X