software not responding after 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

software not responding after 20%

Burning full movie Last Witch Hunter Blu Ray. 100% compression. Burned 20% and then would not go any further.

Time lapse 3:43:57 Time left 00:00:00

No burning internal log to attach as there is none.

This is second full disc that this very same thing has happened. The other was with vs 03 this is with vs 04

Advise.

Their should be a burn log in the same folder as the fab internal log.Check again as without it we can only guess what went wrong.Most burn problems are caused by burning the disk to fast, cheap media or read errors due to dirt or fingerprints on the media or laser lens.You can also use img burn burner it has a running log so you can see whats going on.

Comment

I tried to play the original disc and it hangs about 15 minutes into the movie. I checked the disc and do not visually see anything wrong with it.
      Since it will not play it most certinally is a bad disc.

As far as media is concerned I have burned hundreds of movies with this same brand of media and have never had any problem except with The 5th Wave which finally did work and now The last Witch Hunter which I am positive the
      original movie disc is bad.

At this point we will consider this to be fault of the original movie disc.

Thanks for help.

It would not even burn main movie only. I was watching this time and got error read message.

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X