No announcement yet.

Oversize problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i put the newest driver in from nvidia and that really helped but its still over about 500,000 - 600,000 bytes, which was better than before using the setting of bd-re with spare areas, and bd-r. (I wasn't even close to the settings before).

I'm checking to see what the settings do now. (using default bd-r).

Mark

Comment

Upon finding out which size to use, I found that the setting for BD-25 will work with 23000, and 23098 (bd-re) for both BD-R and BD-RE disks.

The Setting 23866 (BD-R, BD-RE formatted without spare areas) will NOT work since it is aproximately 500,000 - 600,000 bytes to big.

So default or next to default is the answer. A big thanks for Fengtao for finding of what my problem was (out of date video driver).

Mark

Comment

@ maonstad
        Never rely on Microsoft to install drivers or anything else that's not related to their windows product, most times you will get everything up to date...
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          @ maonstad
          Never rely on Microsoft to install drivers or anything else that's not related to their windows product, most times you will get everything up to date...
          CBR929
          Yeah, Quite right. You would think that even an upgrade would keep the video driver...

Comment

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to hear that you have the problem fixed

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X