This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with "remove HD audio" radio button

Being that there are no posts about this; none that i could find anyway. I used the "remove HD audio" radio button to copy blu-ray to blu-ray (main) on the 25Gb disc settings. I did this so as not to compress image quality more than need be. Now, I want to make a main movie copy of another blu-ray movie; the "remove HD audio" radio button is gone and the function is left on to do so all the time. The text is in green and faded with no button availble. So, I went into the opitions and first made sure that under the blu-ray to blu-ray setting the "always remove HD audio" radio button was not checked. It is not! I searched through all other categories looking for some reason the the romove HD audio seems to be stuck on to all the time and found nothing. I then shut down the program, went into the control panel for Windows 7, remove programs, and uninstalled DVDFab then went back without rebooting(mistake) and reinstalled with the same problem. What is wrong? Please....

I tried uninstall and reboot this time then reinstall. The remove HD audio is still stuck on! I even installed on a different drive, that i would be sure to get a pure clean install.
    Last edited by wayofthemetal; 01-27-2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Do you mean it's greyed out and can't be changed? Are you certain the BD disc you're using has DTS HD on it? Which version of Fab do you have installed?

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        Do you mean it's greyed out and can't be changed? Are you certain the BD disc you're using has DTS HD on it? Which version of Fab do you have installed?
        Ok, I just put in a different movie and everything is back to normal. So, form what you are saying I gather that because the movie didn't have DTS HD than the text automatically greys out and I have nothing to worry about, right?

I have version 6.1.2.8 installed.
        Audio
        English: LPCM 5.1
        English: Dolby Digital 5.1
        And yes the lettering is greyed out not green. Sorry, I remembered that part wrong whilst typing my original post.

The movie was Underworld Evolution. I backed it up with the text like that anyways. But, If there is a way to turn that off, it would be nice for future reference.

Little did I realize, I could have copied that movie bit for bit. It was on a 25GB disc. Lame...
        Last edited by wayofthemetal; 01-28-2010, 04:59 AM.

Comment

I did the same thing thinking something was wrong, my title had no HD audio lol but correct, if it's greyed out there is nothing to remove so it is inactive.
          It should remain de-selected if that's how it's set when you close Fab.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            I did the same thing thinking something was wrong, my title had no HD audio lol but correct, if it's greyed out there is nothing to remove so it is inactive.
            It should remain de-selected if that's how it's set when you close Fab.
            Ok no problem then. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X