It Came From Outer Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy It Came From Outer Space

Just got It Came From Outer Space from Best Buy in the mail and I tried to do Main Movie Copy with 3D enabled and when played the .iso with DVDfab 3 player video set to Side x Side there's a about a 4 inch black gap in the center of screen Top to Bottom between Left and Right image. and when TV is in sxs 3D mode movie is a little blurry and 2D.

This also happens with DVDfab 10.0 Alpha

PS I Love the New look in 10.0

Help

JohnnyJT

You can't play a full 3d main movie with Fab media player only a side by side.You need to make a side by side copy with Fab or ripper then play it with media player.Most 3d tv's must then be set to side by side 3d to play the picture in 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
      You can't play a full 3d main movie with Fab media player only a side by side.You need to make a side by side copy with Fab or ripper then play it with media player.Most 3d tv's must then be set to side by side 3d to play the picture in 3d.
      Not now since v30.01.

I had v2.5.0.5 on Friday when I received ICFOS and did Main Movie.
      Like I said in the first thread I played ICFOS and also after I played Batman vs SuperMan and Capt A Civil War they Played perfectly SXS
      I Know it Worked...
      When I started v2.5.0.5 I missed the prompt to UpDate and was Still using v2.5.0.5 after I ran DVD Media Player It updated and Now it will Not play in SXS which I can switch TV on to SXS Mode and watch it in 3D

btw I played ICFOS iso file with PowerDVD11 via Fab Virtual Drive and it

played perfect 3D so I burned the Main Movie to BD disc and it played perfectly on my 3D BD player

So I would like to Download v2.5.0.5 can you point me to that version?

I still like to use v2.5.0.5 on my computer connected to my 3D TV

Thank You

JohnnyJT

Comment

Jonney I believe your confused in your first post you say you made a 3d main movie iso then tried to play it in Fab media player you did not say you made a side by side 3d movie and tried to play it in Fabs media player.

Fab media doesn't play full 3d like whats on the store brought disk no version of Fabs media player ever did.Fab says in the future it will but that's over a year ago and it still doesn't.

Fab doesn't have 3d controls for side by sides theirs a blacked out 3d setting that doesn't do anything all versions of Fabs media player are like this.This may be a future setting for full 3d if Fab puts it in their media player at some point.

Most all media players will play a side by side 3d movie their no longer blu rays but can be put on a regular dvd 5-9 or blu rays disk they are data files and it's your tv that put's the two side by side pictures together so you must have a 3d tv with 3d control on the tv set to side by side mode to see the 3d picture.Full 3d is different the tv goes into 3d mode by it self and Power dvd can play full 3d movies or side by sides.

When you have a problem always post your Fab internal log file.The last disk you converted or made is on the bottom of the list don't post all the files in the log just the one you have trouble with it will tell us what you did and what settings in the Fab program you used so all this talking can be cut down and we can see what your real problem is.Log files don't get confused people do.

I do hope this information is helpful to you as I took the time to explain this so if you made a side by side with Fab and can't play it in Fabs media player then do post the internal log file as it should work no settings in the media player need setting just play it.

Don't forget a full 3d made movie and you can make full disk or main movie or use the store brought disk by playing from it has full 3d only play with Power dvd set to full 3d in power dvd settings.

Comment

Hi

I have been making Main Movie Full 3D iso files for quite some time and they did play in DVDFab Media Player v2.5.0.5 and prior versions. I was told via a post from an administrator the only to view 3D was by selecting Video... 3D... LeftRight and they played Side By Side and I switched my 3DTV to 3D SBS and watched it in 3D. And I Know that I am Not Crazy.
          On that Note Please can you send me the Link so I can Down Load DVDFab Media Player v2.5.0.5

ps Is there a way to see a list of all post that I have written?

Thank You

JohnnyJT

Comment

You made main movie side by side or used 2d to 3d convertor not FULL 3D as Full 3d can only play in Fab media player as 2d blu ray not in 3d at all.Power dvd can play full 3d movies.

Now if you post a log file for making such movie I will prove it to you.Not to confuse you more but there's a third kind of 3d that Fab can make using 2d to 3d convertor that can be used with the old type red/green red/blue red cyan glasses and viewed on any tv 3d or not or any computer screen so lets see a log file and I will show you what you made.

Comment

Left click on your name to see all posts you wrote I will check them for what Signals told you.

Comment

Hi JohnnyJT
                Here you go http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm scroll down a little and you will see it
                CBR929
                Last edited by CBR929; 10-07-2016, 11:57 PM.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Seems you asked 2 years ago and it's the same today you were told that Fab media player doesn't do full 3d just can play 3d in 2d mode side by sides and over and under 3d.

Default 3D When?
                  I'm still hoping for 3D

JohnnyJT
                  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
                  #2 Report Post
                  Old 03-15-2014, 03:41 AM

Full 3D navigation mode is in developing, now you can play 3D in Simple Mode.

Step:
                  1. Check the button Settings->General->Simple Mode
                  2. Check the button Settings->Bluray->Playback mode of 3D Blu-ray Playlist
                  3. Open a bluray 3D disc
                  Change 3D Mode: right click mouse, Video->3D Mode, now there are four mode: Mono, Stereo, Left Right, Top Bottom

Comment

Full 3D ICFOS

Hi Guys

Yip... Yip... Yahoo!

Got v2505 and SBS works from Full 3D iso!

I took a Snapshot of ICFOS to show you what I am
                    talking about the center of SBS being a wide black
                    column. The 2 halves should butt together in the
                    Center to play in 3D on a 3DTV properly. I had never
                    seen this happen before but I did burn to 25gb BD and
                    it plays perfect 3D on 3D BD player.

Now is someone can fix X-Men Apocalypse 3D US

Thanks Guys So Much

JohnnyJT
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the black spaces of the 4:3 aspect ratio doubling in the center.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Those thick bars are normal for 4x3 content.
                        So no one gets confused you can make a 3d side by side from a 3d iso or store brought disk but you CAN"T play a FULL 3d iso or full 3d store brought disk in side by side with any media player you must convert the disk or iso from full 3d to side by side first then it will play in most players.

When you convert full 3d to Side by side 3d they become data files not blu rays any more that's why you can put them on dvd's or blu rays your 3d tv puts the 2 side by side pictures into one 3d picture so you don't even need a 3d blu ray player as most 2d players will play data files but you need a 3d tv to play the side by sides.

Comment

Working...
                        X