BFI Blu-Ray issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFI Blu-Ray issue

Hi. I'm trying to rip and copy the BFI Blu-Ray of Napoleon (freshly released) but apparently it's heavily encrypted by Screenpass Protection, which means it can't be ripped properly and is therefore impossible to read with players like DVDFAB media player.

Is there something that be done about this so the disc can be ripped (so I can read it on my PC) ?

Thanks to answer

Post the Fab internal log file for this disk.

Comment

Ok, here's the last log entry about the disc itself (see last entry in the attached file).

About the disc:

Title: Napoleon (1927)
      Distributor: BFI
      Region disc: B (Europe)
      Number of discs: 3
      Release date: November 23 2016

What's happening:

Each time after trying to work the disc with dvdfab, the files can't be watched (as a ISO/virtual disc) because something in the file wasn't ripped properly. So each time I try to watch as a virtual disc (on both Total Media theater & Dvdfab Media player), it says: Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this on your PC).

So now, What ?

Thanks to answer
      Attached Files
      Last edited by monks19; 11-26-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Please read this link and attach all files from the store brought disk asked for and the log file zipped to folder and add as a attachment post here in this topic and staff will be able to fix it.http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=30164

Comment

Working...
        X