Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab v10.0.2.0 won't work! Also Imgburn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v10.0.2.0 won't work! Also Imgburn.

I have not used the program for over a year. Nonetheless, I recently downloaded DVDFab 10.0.2.0 but cannot seem to make it work. It acts as if it copies a disc yet I cannot burn it to a blank disc.

Imgburn - I also cannot seem to get this application to work! I have not even been able to download a newer version since the sites that feature it are only trying to trick one into downloading other programs.

HELP!

BTW, I used to remember DVDfab copy would burn info to blank discs. Does it still do this? If I can get away with not having to use Imgburn, I'll be very happy. Thanks for any help that you can render.

Please post the dvdfab internal log files As well as the burn log files.
    Make sure that you are running dvdfab " as administrator " and
    That your computer, graphics card, dvd/bluray drive's all have the
    Latest security, firmware & driver updates.
    Last edited by october262; 01-23-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

You can use ImgBurn, or DVDFab burning engine.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response. However, I don't really know how to: "post the dvdfab internal log files As well as the burn log files."

Please show me how to do that so that you'll have something to look over for errors.

Thanks.

Comment

Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab10_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Version 10.0.2.2. & Imgburn

I downloaded DVDFab version 10.0.2.2 for BD copying and was able to copy 2 discs without any problems - even though it took forever for each to get done - what with Imgburn's verification...

Problem is I have not been able to copy anything since. I have no clue as to what the problem is. I keep getting a lot of error messages, but I DON'T have a copy program like good ole Jasc Paint Shop Pro anymore to copy these. I upgraded to Corel and that has been a disaster.

I have the feeling the problem is at the Imgburn end. WHAT do I have to do to get the DVDFab 10 writer to work? Can someone be so kind as to take the time to write down what I have to do? I would definitely appreciate it

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by bearlight View Post
              I downloaded DVDFab version 10.0.2.2 for BD copying and was able to copy 2 discs without any problems - even though it took forever for each to get done - what with Imgburn's verification...

Problem is I have not been able to copy anything since. I have no clue as to what the problem is. I keep getting a lot of error messages, but I DON'T have a copy program like good ole Jasc Paint Shop Pro anymore to copy these. I upgraded to Corel and that has been a disaster.

I have the feeling the problem is at the Imgburn end. WHAT do I have to do to get the DVDFab 10 writer to work? Can someone be so kind as to take the time to write down what I have to do? I would definitely appreciate it

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
              Also check that your graphics card has the latest driver update
              And your dvd / bluray drive has the latest firmware update.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                Also check that your graphics card has the latest driver update
                And your dvd / bluray drive has the latest firmware update.
                Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. Problem is I don't really know how to do what you recommend. Can you make it easier for me to follow through?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab10_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.
                  I keyed in C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab10\Log, and the system stated it could NOT find the file. I am still having problems writing to a blank BD what I've copied to the computer. What to do?

Thanks.

Comment

Start dvdfab 10 - in the upper right hand corner you
                    Click on the up side down triangle, you should see a
                    Option for open log folder, click on that and it will
                    Open the logs you need.

Comment

Log Folder

I did what you suggested and it did open the Log folder. PROBLEM IS that I am unable to copy it in a response to you. Do you know how to do this?

Thanks.

Comment

See here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

Comment

Working...
                        X