This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing correct chapter when using Movie Only

Any one have any advice on how to choose the correct chapter when using movie only mode for Blu-Ray?

I am decryting the movie "9" now and both titles "1" and "0" are 1:19 long and have audio attached.

I looked at the disk and the movie has 21 chapters. Do I choose the title that lists 21 in the chapter column? Is this a count of the chapters in the movie? As the column header is not plural I am not sure.

thanks

Which title does Fab choose? Yes most likely if you looked at the disc and it has 21 chapters it is the actual count. Play the movie back in a stand alone player or your computer if you have the correct software and see which title is being played and the length.

Comment

Fab Chooses 99, the title from the orginal disk is 1, but I had already started with tite 0 which ended up working fine.

Thanks for you help.

Comment

If you did not select the Title that your standalone player displayed as W&B mentioned, then your backup might NOT work properly !!

Cheers,
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
        X