This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChabilHa View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and mention that X-Men and X-men Last Stand BD+ not supported. They were part of the X-Men Trilogy released last Spring. Surprisingly, X2 works with no probs. Is there a thread or wiki where we can keep a running list of non-working titles and cross them off when support is added?

last stand works now for me.

Comment

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
      last stand works now for me.
      Depending on where you live they can have different version of BD+ on the disc. It is likely where you live The program support BD+ for that disc. However where ChabilHa is living may be the disc over there are still not supported.

Bottom line BD+ can vary from place to place even for the same movie.
      If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

I think maybe we should make a thread which is updated with titles that dont work this way its alot easier to search for a specific title?
        Lancool K-56 case.
        OCZ 700watt PSU.
        MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
        AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
        ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
        16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
        OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
        WD 2TB.
        EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
        LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Predator 2 is also BD+.

Comment

Originally posted by arcadeforest View Post
            Napoleon Dynamite, The Rocker, Office Space
            You guys rock, figured I would throw my copy of Napoleon Dynamite in to try and back it up again and was happy to see that the BD+ error for that title no longer appeared. Thanks! I can't wait to get that title on to my media center pc so I don't have to mess with the disc everytime I want to play it.

Comment

Add Babyon AD (2008 movie with Vin Diesel) to the list. I've had a good run with movies previously unable to be backed up now working, thanks for all of your hard work.

Comment

Working...
              X