This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridata BD-R 25g disks

I just bought Ridata BD-R disks and they have a maximum writable area of 23.3G so the default DVDFab 25g compression size of 23.5g is to large. Anyone else come across this? I guess will have to recompress with different software. This happened with Harry Potter 6.

You can change the BD25 size for DVDFab in the settings (Click on the check mark at the top right).

Comment

I burned HP-6 on BD25 discs that was 24 GB. in size after compression, even though the size i have set in Dvd Fab is 23,700. It still burned ok. This was using vin power (Philips R04).

Comment

I changed the compression size, but when the DVDfab processing starts no matter how much of a buffer size I choose in the Write Settings it states " no compression needed". I running the files through again to confirm but when I did a blu-ray to blu-ray burn it I got error code -123. So I am assuming that it did not compress the files from 23.5 to the 23.2 I set it to. I assumed 100mb was a large enough buffer but maybe not?

Comment

Try with original source and see the result.
          If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Working...
          X