X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob here - need some advice please

hi all-

i've been trying to back up a few different blu-ray's to my hdd. i have had nothing but issues. the 1st is transformers (2007). when i select main movie, i have 4 different 2+ hr title to chose from. i have gone through each one in the preview pane and either get no audio, or director commentary. i have tried all different combinations of the audio feeds, and no luck. i have also tried using it at bd50, bd25, and bd9, and i get the same result each time.

secondly, i have tried the same exact thing with 300. but this movie turns into a 17gb audio file that doesn't even play.

im running win 7 64bit. if any other info is needed, i'll try to anwer.

tia

Tia, Play the movie back in a stand alone player and see what title the movie is playing and that should be the title you want to pick as your rip to hard drive.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

lol. thanks cbr929. tia isn't my name. it stands for thanks in advance.

i'll try playing it in my lg bd300. how exactly do i find the title?

Comment

It should display somewhere on the player that you use.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X