X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Full Disc 50GB

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, but have been using DVD Fab for a number of years. It's a great product.

I recently downloaded the new Beta version 6.2.2.0 (Trial / Free) as I now have a Blu-Ray burner and wanted to ensure it correctly backs up my blu-ray movies before i buy it again.

When I try to back up a blu-ray in Full Disc mode, I get the following information:

You are going to try "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option.
    Task_1 failed! Error=700
    Process Failed.

I am copying to a dual layer (50GB) disc so there are no issues with capacity. Am I correct in assuming that the Full Disc function is not available on the trial version, or is something actually going wrong?

Some other info that may potentially be needed - i am running Windows 7, the image of the file that i wish to burn is on my hard drive, Pioneer BD-RW BDR-203.

Thank you in advanced for any help.

Cheers,
    James.

Originally posted by SenatorJ View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum, but have been using DVD Fab for a number of years. It's a great product.

I recently downloaded the new Beta version 6.2.2.0 (Trial / Free) as I now have a Blu-Ray burner and wanted to ensure it correctly backs up my blu-ray movies before i buy it again.
    If you purchased the Blu-ray option with a yearly sub you will have to renew but lifetime subs only have to be purchased once.

When I try to back up a blu-ray in Full Disc mode, I get the following information:

You are going to try "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option.
    Task_1 failed! Error=700
    Process Failed.
    Task_1 failed is a read error but the 700 code is not on the updated codes list, read the Help Us Help You document (link in my sig). Provide all the details you can.

I am copying to a dual layer (50GB) disc so there are no issues with capacity. Am I correct in assuming that the Full Disc function is not available on the trial version, or is something actually going wrong?
    The trial is fully functional for 30 days. What are you using as the source, the original disc or a image file? Have you tried the Clone option since you have 50GB disc?

the image of the file that i wish to burn is on my hard drive, Pioneer BD-RW BDR-203.
    If you're using 50GB disc and have an image file already on your hdd, why not just use the Write Data option with Fab or use ImgBurn as a stand alone program to burn?
    Have you tested the playback of this iso using DVDFab's free virtual drive and compatible Blu-ray software?

Comment

Working...
    X