This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Disc BD25 Backup Not Playing

The past few weeks I have tried backing up full movies that can fit on a BD25 that do not require compression. When I put the burned copy in any of the blu ray players, the movie either plays all of the trailers and then stops when it gets to the main movie or goes to the main movie to play and stops. Tried this on a Samsung player and a PS3. Movies that I have noticed this problem are The Hangover, Saw VI, and Planet Hulk.

Any Ideas?

what method are you using to burn the disc?

Rip the movie to your hard drive (should create a BDMV & Certificate foler)...use Imgburn "write files/folders to disc" and set output file system to UDF 2.5 under the 'option' setting. Drag and drop the BDMV & Certificate folders into Imgburn. (it should tell you if the files are too large for a BD25)

...burn slow at 2x speed.

Comment

I can rip the movie with no problems. I am using the VSO burning software that comes with DVDFab. If I rip just the main movie, everything works fine. Only having the problem on full disc copy. File size out put is not a problem since the whole disc does not need compression and is less that 23GB.

I do have IMGBurn intalled as well, but truthfully I have never used it. I looked at it , but could not tell what settings had to be changed on it to get it to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping.

Comment

Originally posted by vannan View Post
        I can rip the movie with no problems. I am using the VSO burning software that comes with DVDFab. If I rip just the main movie, everything works fine. Only having the problem on full disc copy. File size out put is not a problem since the whole disc does not need compression and is less that 23GB.

I do have IMGBurn intalled as well, but truthfully I have never used it. I looked at it , but could not tell what settings had to be changed on it to get it to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping.
        Me personally, I would never use the VSO burn engine.

I use Imgburn by itself. No worries about communication between the software.

Imgburn doesnt really need any settings changed, only the UDF 2.50 filesystem I was talking about, other than that it takes mere seconds to start a burn process.

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you. Finally had a chance to test it out and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
          X