This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_2failed? Error+123

I have tried burning Harry Potter 6 two different times. Each time it places just the movie to my temp folder (as it should). Then it goes through the burning process. At the very end I get an error message stating Task_2 failed! Error_123.

Does anyone know what this means and how I get it to burn correctly?

Thank you.

jasonw7777 go into DVD Fab and check your writable media size if using s/l disc set it to 4472 and try again also go into your temp folder and check the size of the movie to make sure it will fit on the disc. The error message you are receiving is 123 HWS_FAILED_FINISHING 23 // Write failed at the end of the media (finalization is not complete)
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but I assume s/l means single layer. If that is the case I do not see that option in the write page. I only see 4300 or 4920 in the DVD-5 section and 8000, 8100, 8103, and 8968 in the DVD-9 size. There is a custom section, should I manually put in the number? For my first time using it I had it set at 4300.

The other issue is I am using Blue Ray to Blue Ray. So wouldn't I want to be setting the writable media size for BD-25 or BD-50 and not for DVD sizes?

The dvds I was using are Memorex BD-R 25GB Single Layer (4x). Also, what is the dfference between single and dual layered? Should I be buying double layer?

Thank you for your help.

Comment

jasonw7777 yes go to that same page and set Bd 25 to 26252 and Bd 50 to 52505. I would also suggest using ImgBurn this will show you how to set it up http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12you can also read through this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=3044.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X