This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-50 to BD-25

When I select full disc backup of a BD-50 disc I cannot change the selection in the drop down box to BD-25 or any other compression. Is this a common problem?

Sounds like your trial has expired.

Comment

I purchased the software yesterday and registered it. It says it expires in February of 2011.

Comment

fink8 when you purchased Fab what option did you choose,1 year,2year,3year,4year, or lifetime?
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I bought the one year

Comment

Originally posted by fink8 View Post
            I bought the one year
            Then you have one year to use it. I myself have a lifetime because this is a great program and I will never have to purchase it again because if you figure in the 20% off coupon for the few extra dollars it was a no brainier.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This doesn't change the fact that it won't compress a BD-50 to a BD-25...

Comment

I suggest you send an email to support.

Comment

Originally posted by fink8 View Post
                  When I select full disc backup of a BD-50 disc I cannot change the selection in the drop down box to BD-25 or any other compression. Is this a common problem?
                  Fab cannot do a full disc backup with compression (yet). The devs are working on this and hopefully soon it will be available.

Comment

Doh... missed that. W&B to the rescue.

Comment

You can do a main movie compressed to BD25

Comment

Oh OK. Thank you very much for clearing this up.

Comment

As far as I know and had luck doing, you can only compress A "movie only" to BD-R25, I have done it successfully 4 times with movies over 25 gigs, just so you know. The largest was alittle over 30gigs and it turned out great, DVDFABHD fitted it to a BD-R25 no problem. Good Luck, and cant wait for next realease of this amazing software.

Comment

would be nice to get the full movie compressed t0 25gb. but for now it is great that they can do main movie to 25gb.

Comment

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
                              would be nice to get the full movie compressed t0 25gb. but for now it is great that they can do main movie to 25gb.
                              I think you are trying to say the whole bluray disc(extras and menus)

Comment

Working...
                              X