This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray Rips with 0kbps

I am having an issue with some of my blu ray rips, disk 2 of battle star galactica season 4.5, all the episodes rip to about 6 or 7 gigs, but with 0kbps... I ripped the first disk in the season with no issues. I am using Main Movie as the method. Any fix for this?

I should also note that the ripped file will not play in any player, VLC, WMP, cyberdvd, nothing. All my other m2ts files from other dvds play fine. I also tried tsmuxer and *************. ************* will rip the bluray disk, but the commentary
    audio plays with the regular audio, and the dimensions are also off, regardless what I set it to. But they have a bitrate atleast.... so I tried to take out the commentary audio track with tsmuxer, but all the files it outputs have 0kbps and also will not play.
    Last edited by W&B; 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

Read the forum rules before posting again, thanks.

Comment

I have read them and fail to see why my post was edited, I posted other methods I have used to try and fix my issue. There is nothing in the rules about doing this.

Comment

If you read them you will see mentionng competing products is not allowed.

Comment

Working...
          X