This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

can someone tell me am i doing something wrong or it takes 11 1/2 hours to burn a full disk blu-ray from start to finish. i use dvd fab and image burn to do my disk thanks for your help

If that is compression and burn time it can take quite a while depending on your system if the operation completed successfully and you can play the disk you're doing it right.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

ok

yes it plays great. thats a long time but the next blu-ray movie i do will do it when i go to work have a nice day

Comment

Why don't you just buy a BD-RE50gb disc. I have 4 25gb bd-re discs and 3 50gb bd-re.
        These are great can watch the movie and when i have had my fill just delete whats on the disc and put another movie on. Also if you have a 50gb disc there is no need to re encode ,i did hurt locker 38gb i think in 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzy135 View Post
          Why don't you just buy a BD-RE50gb disc. I have 4 25gb bd-re discs and 3 50gb bd-re.
          These are great can watch the movie and when i have had my fill just delete whats on the disc and put another movie on. Also if you have a 50gb disc there is no need to re encode ,i did hurt locker 38gb i think in 2 hours.
          The only reason I can think of to do what you are doing would be because you do not own the discs you are copying. Said conversation would be a violation of forum rules.

Please read Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums.

Comment

Working...
          X