Blu Ray copy process error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray copy process error

For the last 3 days, I,m having issues with the read process getting an error code 600.
    Deepwater Horizon I copied 2 weeks ago and today it failed.Cinavia was removed but read failed at the video Also having issues attempting to upload logs..
    Chariots of Fire region A also failed.in addition to
    This happened suddenly , though dvd copy has not been affected
    .Also when attempting to attach internal log, getting error of Invalid file dvdfab zip.
    I have not encountered issues like this in my many years of using the software.
    I am requesting any advice or suggestions.
    Thank you.

You should post the internal log of one of the failed attempts.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I had stated in the post that I am having difficulties posting the logs. Getting error message on the logs that they are invalid.One of the blu rays copied perfectly about 10 days ago and was cinavia protected. Followed the directions and kept getting errors when attempting to upload the zipped files. I must be doing this incorrectly.
      What is interesting is that I tried 9321 on 2 older blu rays and had no issues.
      When posting logs, which instructions are to be followed?. The one in the forum. or the one on the website?
      Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Open the log and copy and paste, only the relevant portion, into note pad save as text file and attach it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

VDFab 10.0.4.6 (2017/07/17 15:11:45)

[changed your log to an attachment, don't put them in the text area in the future]
          Attached Files
          Last edited by signals; 07-19-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

With those read errors it's just not going to backup. Try cleaning the disc, even if it looks clean, the laser sees better than you. If it continues to get read errors it's toast.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X