Unable to launch DVD Fab Mini..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to launch DVD Fab Mini..

I have been unable to use DvdFab Mini in the most recent version--- and the prior release(s).
    Regular DVDFab10 works fine.
    I have tried un-installing and re-downloading twice.

A DVDFAb.exe window opens saying:

File Corrupted. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This File won't work anymore.
    Have run Virus scans and taken all Windows updates....;.;.;I MISS MY MINI!
    Thanks in advance

Try a clean install delete old version then use free version of Ccleaner clean old files check mark clean old pre fetch files first in advanced settings on the left side before you do the clean files then clean registry restart computer then re download a new installer only from Fabs front page or forum page install and run as administrator then see if this works.My mini me version 10 works fine.

Comment

Tried what you said.. didn't it work ..but now I get the same nag when I try to launch DVDFab 10 from my Desktop Shortcut
      I can get it going by relaunching the Installer.
      Strangely enough I can launch DVDFab 9 from Desktop without an incident.

Perhaps it's my Desktop PC . You helped me out with some issues last month...thanks again man.

Comment

I had trouble with version 10 working after the last windows 10 update yesterday where as 9 worked.I had to restart the computer twice before 10 would work again then all versions worked fine try a few restarts and see if that fixes it..
        Last edited by 3dman; 07-21-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Actually ...running Widows 8.1, but have taken all the updates this past week.

Strangely enough...Mini works fine on my Laptop....go figure!

Comment

Working...
          X