Audio for The Circle BD (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio for The Circle BD (US)

I made a backup copy of The Circle, BD (US) using Main Movie function of DVDFab 10.0.4.9. I selected the Remove HD option. When viewing the backup disc (BD-R 25 GB), I noticed throughout the movie, there were very loud "clicks" in the audio. This occurred in about 6 or 7 places. I re-ripped the movie and played it on my PC using Power DVD 12 and the clicks were still heard. I had noted a specific location, and in both copies, it occurred at around position 24:57 into the movie. Today I downloaded the latest version of DVDFab (10.0.5.1) and still had the same result at the noted 24:57 position. I once again tried it, except this time I turned the Remove HD option off and the copy was perfect (albeit with a slightly higher compression in the video), so somehow with this particular movie, DVDFab is introducing some type of glitch when removing HD audio. I haven't noticed this issue in prior backups of other movies. BTW, in all the tests, there was no glitch noted in the video, just the audio. Is this a bug in DVDFab? Something specific to this movie? I have attached two logs in one file. The first one using Remove HD option, and the second one with the Remove HD option turned off. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by LaciBacsi; 08-14-2017, 12:29 PM.

try clicking common settings - AV codec - and switch everything to software, restart dvdfab and
    retry the original store bought disc again and see if you still makes the audio clicking sound.
    also make sure that your graphics card has the latest driver update.
    Last edited by october262; 08-10-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give that a try as a way to troubleshoot.

Comment

Working...
      X