This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray HELP!

I just burnt the movie heat, only problem is the audio is about 5 seconds behind when I play it in my PS3. This is the first time I have had this happen. Anyway I can fix this or prevent from happening again?

Lastly, why does is take me only an hour and half for some movies, but 5-7 for others? Sometimes it does what I believe is called GPU Acceleration!?? What is that and why does it do it? Can I stop it from happening to speed this process up?

You should give more information including what DVDFab version, mode, and options you are using. The audio delay sounds like a bug so you will also want to include the Blu-Ray title and region (R1, R2, etc) for the developers to try.

I'm guessing you are using Main Movie and the BD25 option directly from the disc. The titles that take 1.5 hours probably have a movie size that will already fit on the BD25 disc without compression once all the extras and non-needed audio is removed. The titles that take longer are probably in need of compression to fit the smaller BD25 disc. We get lots of reports of 10-15 hours so 5-7 hours is not bad. It all depends on the CPU power and GPU available.

The GPU Acceleration is DVDFab using your video card to help decode the video stream so that more CPU power is available for the encoding process. This usually makes the process faster.

You may or may not be able to get around the sync problem by splitting the process in 2 steps. The BD read and decryption process might be interfering with the sync. Try using the BD50 option and use a hard drive folder or ISO as a destination. Then make a second pass using the folder/ISO as the source and select BD25 and the correct destination. This will also save your BD drive from spinning for so many hours for discs that need compression.

Comment

Working...
    X