Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana jones bonus disc won`t play from folder with totalmedia theatre!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana jones bonus disc won`t play from folder with totalmedia theatre!

Hello.

Using the trial before i buy, just to check it out first.

When i try to open the bonus disc i get nothing, the folder won`t load. Don`t have this problem with the movies, not yet anyway. Have any of you guys had this problem?

Please help if any info.

Also the Audio won`t load in the main movie (disc 1) But i presume this is because i have not bought the serial key. Then all audio options will be unlocked.

Thanks.

1. Do not double post !!! You could end up losing your privileges on this forum !!
    2. As I said in your other post, this is NOT a TotalMedia Theatre forum, so these posts are inappropriate here.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

A lot of people ask questions about playback after they use dvdfab to backup a dvd or blu-ray.

Just asking if someone has had the same problem.'

Backed up star trek 11 bonus disc and that played. But indiana won`t load.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes they do and they are all now getting told "Mount the ISO" with Fab Virtual Drive and sort the rest out with your Software Player supplier or on their forum.

There are just too many indeterminates and permutations & combinations for this forum to spend time on when the primary focus of this forum is DVD Fab.

Also, that does not give you the need to double post which is regarded as poor forum manners.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X