Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2D/3D Regeon B UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
    Mona if i run this threw dvdfab Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2D/3D Regeon B UK the 3D region b locked will it make it region free so i can play it on my region A 3D Player and LG 3D Smart Tv...........? Full Disk Mode..........?
    Hello,

The output file is region free.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

has the files for the movie been fixed yet.........

Comment

nope the DVDFab 10.0.7.7 x86 does not work still not fixed yet

Comment

why so long on this title

Comment

Hello,

Please update to the latest version of DVDFab to try again.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

thanks that one works, now only if they can fix my other post so i can make a full 2D copy bluray from a Full 3D only disc

Comment

Great at last with Version 10.0.8.0 I can create BluRay folders that work for the 2D version & ISO for the 3D version this is on the UK version of the movie.

Comment

I guess I am the unfortunate one. I have the latest version of DVDFAB v. 10.0.8.7 and just tried to make a backup copy of Valerian 3D, just as I had tried with previous versions. My problem is that it will play in the computer but not in my LG UP970. There is no screen, no nothing. with the last version it said that it was a data disk. Please help. Thank you. I am using a AMD 12-9720P with 16gb memory - LG BU20N Blu ray recorder. Windows 10 with current updates.

Comment

beric3236 I have not burned it to a disc so can't help on that score, I watch everything from a laptop connected to the TV

Comment

Working...
                    X