Authorize computer after installing new version 10.0.7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authorize computer after installing new version 10.0.7.1

I just updated DVDFab to new version 10.0.7.1; DVDFab asked me to authorize this computer after installing the update. However, after I entered my login information (username & password), it said "You have authorized 0/1 computer (s). To authorize this computer, you have to deauthorize another computer, reset all licensed. or to purchase a muti-license from DVDFab Member Center". Then it started in trial mode even though I have a lifetime subscription. Please advise me what to do to activate this version. Thank you.

Originally posted by vnman View Post
    I just updated DVDFab to new version 10.0.7.1; DVDFab asked me to authorize this computer after installing the update. However, after I entered my login information (username & password), it said "You have authorized 0/1 computer (s). To authorize this computer, you have to deauthorize another computer, reset all licensed. or to purchase a muti-license from DVDFab Member Center". Then it started in trial mode even though I have a lifetime subscription. Please advise me what to do to activate this version. Thank you.
    Hello vnman,

Please restart DVDFab, be sure that it can access to internet without problem, and then authorize again.

Meanwhile, please post dvdfab_internal.log file. Thank you.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Working...
    X