Authorize again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vealscallopine View Post
    I am looking at my authorizations and it is showing two computers are authorized. Why is this? I am using the same computer always! and it will not let me use the software today because again, it wants me to authorize the SAME computer again?! I have never even used this software on a different computer ever! I have moved the base folder to and external thumb drive and I run it from there. Could this be the problem? I don't know because if I put the files back directly onto the PC it still does NOT work.
    Hello,

We want to figure out this problem for you as soon as possible, it would be really helpful if we can remote check your PC, I've sent you PM about this, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I have Fab 10 x 64 and also a version of fab 9 on same PC as well. Could this be interfering in the authorization of regular dvd fab 10?

Comment

please anyone?

Comment

I have Fab 10 x 64 and also a version of fab 9 on same PC as well. Could this be interfering in the authorization of regular dvd fab 10?
          No, those versions shall not affect the authorization.

Please check PM, thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

ok, After the most recent update yesterday, fab 10.77 asked me to authorize and it accepted my authorization! This is the same as last time, I don't seem to understand. It seems to me that after each update, DVDFAB wants me to authorize again. But it won't accept the authorization after the update because it's saying that I already have an authorization on my account. I don't want to have to keep clearing my authorizations after each update because DVDFAB says that you can only do that one time per year. I am only using this software on 1 PC. I keep having to authorize again after each update and it will not let me because it says that I already have a computer authorized. This is what keeps happening. But after this update, for some reason it accepted my authorization.

• Today, 02:10 PM

Comment

ok, After the most recent update yesterday, fab 10.77 asked me to authorize and it accepted my authorization! This is the same as last time, I don't seem to understand. It seems to me that after each update, DVDFAB wants me to authorize again. But it won't accept the authorization after the update because it's saying that I already have an authorization on my account. I don't want to have to keep clearing my authorizations after each update because DVDFAB says that you can only do that one time per year. I am only using this software on 1 PC. I keep having to authorize again after each update and it will not let me because it says that I already have a computer authorized. This is what keeps happening. But after this update, for some reason it accepted my authorization.

• Today, 02:10 PM

Sorry about it.

Please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file, thank you.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

I can't understand why this is happening. Dvdfab 10 7 9 has been working great until today. I asked me to authorize out of nowhere. It accepted my authorization. Then just a few hours later it once again asked me to authorize!? It won't accept it because it says already authorized!! Please help me!!!! This has been ongoing since this authorization process has been started.

Comment

I can't understand why this is happening. Dvdfab 10 7 9 has been working great until today. I asked me to authorize out of nowhere. It accepted my authorization. Then just a few hours later it once again asked me to authorize!? It won't accept it because it says already authorized!! Please help me!!!! This has been ongoing since this authorization process has been started.
                  Hello,

Please give this version a try:

If still have problem, please feedback with latest dvdfab_internal.log file.

Regards,
                  mona

Comment

I installed this new version. It is still asking me to authorize and it will not authorize. It says that I already use my authorization. I am only using the same computer. I do not want to deauthorize because this happens more than one time it happens 2 or 3 times per month and I do not know why. I am running this program only on 1 computer. Please help me. I can see that all my products are registered.

Comment

ere is internal log
                      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone? Why does this keep happenening to me?

Comment

Please help me. It has been over a week now and I cannot open my program still! I am only using one computer! why is it not letting me authorize?

Comment

Please help me. It has been over a week now and I cannot open my program still! I am only using one computer! why is it not letting me authorize?
                            Hello Vealscallopine,

We've done some adjustment, please reboot your PC and run DVDFab to try again.

Regards,
                            mona

Comment

Again!!!!!! Why is it asking me to authorize again!!!! This is like the 100th time i have wuthorized the same computer! It will not ;et me suthorize becasue it is already authorized, rendering this software useless!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot use what i have paid for!!!

Comment

Again!!!!!! Why is it asking me to authorize again!!!! This is like the 100th time i have authorized the same computer! It will not let me authorize because it is already authorized, rendering this software useless!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot use what i have paid for!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X