This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Not only do I get the BD+ error when I open DVDFab, but when I just try to play the movie back on my computer...I get garbled video once the movie begins. Has this anything to do with the fact that I have DVDFab on my machine? If I play back on my regular Blu Ray player connected to TV...no garble issues...only on my computer...with Pioneer BD-205 and 1900 x 1080 monitor.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Bob

If the original disc won't play on your computer it's either the software used for playback or a computer issue such as the video card, post you hardware specs.
    Better BD+ support is in the works and will be available in the near future.

Comment

System Specs:

EVGA E758 motherboard (X58)
      Intel Quad Core i7 950
      EVGA GTX 260 SC 216 with Nvidia 196.34 (latest beta)
      Creative X-fi Extreme Gamer Fatility Pro with latest drivers
      Pioneer BD-205

To playback, I am using Roxio Cineplayer 5.3 (the Blu Ray playback build)
      With Roxio Creator Pro 2010 on my machine I have the ability to write and playback Blu Ray. If I install Cyberlink...won't work for some reason. I can play ANY other Blu Ray on my machine, but this one. The DVD plays...but not the Blu Ray. If I put the BR of Night at the Museum in my main BR player connected to the TV in my living room...no issues at all.

I can play BR like Up, Star Trek, Cars, and more on my computer using Cineplayer BD...just this one title. One additional thought. All the previews off the disc play back fine (Avatar, etc). Just the movie itself and special features...Definately different

Bob
      Last edited by bobmitch; 02-15-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

That is odd. I have no experience with that software so I'm no help there.
        I'm sure it's not because of Fab being on your rig. Hopefully others have ideas here.

Comment

Working...
        X