X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to post failure for BD backup?

hi, i tried backing up a movie called "500 days of summer"
    but i get error saying "this version ofBD+ encryption not supported yet"
    i tried to upload the files, but it tries to open a email program i dont have.. it made a zip file though, where should i post it?

A new version is in the works and should be available soon, it should also have improved BD+ support.
    The Devs are celebrating Chinese New Year (it's the only break these guys get all year) and they may have disabled their report system.

Comment

great, ill keep checking to see if i can upload the info once a day.

Comment

Not great

They need to act like business owners and provide the proper support to a program that is not doing the job it was advertised to do.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob78634 View Post
          They need to act like business owners and provide the proper support to a program that is not doing the job it was advertised to do.....
          First no problem with your post, feedback is welcome as long as they're respectful which yours certainly is.

My reply would be they do act like business owners, that's located and based in China. It's their national holiday and they have one of the strongest work ethics I've ever seen. They've made great improvements to the program since it's conception and have overcome some bugs and still have some to work out. We should have a new beta sometime after their holiday and hopefully all problems will be solved.

Comment

i would tend to agree that dvdfab is a great program.
            The fact alone that there are so many revisions, and updates, shows the dedication of the programers... you just dont see that sort of stuff these days..
            i NEVER pay for software ( now hold on, i didnt say i pirate or run anything ilegal, i just said i dont buy software) and the reason why i dont buy software is that they all are terrible.. i learned my lesson years ago paying big bucks for programs that dont work, arent supported, or a new one comes out a month later asking for more money.
            a real GOOD program and programers give real trial versions to prove the product.
            and let me say, i havent been this impresed with software...ever... i therefore broke out my wallet and paid for a dvdfab version.. and it is worth eveyr penny.
            if all programers work as hard as these guys.. i think i would still have hair on my head.

Comment

May I ask?

What made you make this comment?

Originally posted by Bob78634 View Post
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X