This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to blu-ray

I have just fitted an LG BH08 reader writer to my computer and it is up and running fine. I would like some advice on the best way of backing up discs. I read somewhere on here about backing up to the hard drive to save intitial time and then make the compressed disc at a later stage. I tried this with Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray BD 50 and selected a folder on my drive and it completed the copy in about an hour. However when I tried to reload the saved copy from the hard drive the program couldn't find it. There were various folders created and the properties of the folder came up with about 25 gig of data. I am now trying an iso image but that will take about 3 hours.

Any help and advice gratefully received!!

Rob

Hi robocor1 and welcome to the forum.
    Beside the DVDFab source box did you click on the little folder. That's where you navigate to the selected folder on your hard drive. Fab won't do this on it's own.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

thanks for the reply. I did find the folder I had created on the hard drive but DVD fab wouldn't pick anything up from it!

Comment

Did you select the main folder containing the BDMV and CERTIFICATE
        AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
        4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
        ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
        2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
        LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
        Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

I thought I had tried them all. Is that the one you have to select? I will give it another go tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
          X