This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:09 Task_1 failed! Error=700!

Bit stuck as to what I'm doing wrong. Disk does not need compression.
    Any advice help appreciated .....

Need more info. Read the Help Us Help You document (link in my sig) and post the requested info. Also what mode are you using, full disc, main move or clone? Also what is the title you're trying to back up?

Comment

Sorry
      St Trinians Blu ray , Full Disk mode,

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (Build 6002: Service Pack 2)
      Blu ray drive GGW-H20L

Comment

It's amazing how people join a forum for 2 minutes post garbage and expect an answer. I highly doubt this person is a paying customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Joe View Post
          It's amazing how people join a forum for 2 minutes post garbage and expect an answer. I highly doubt this person is a paying customer.
          There's really no need for comments like this. It doesn't matter if they're a paying customer, testing a trial version or using the free version. This is what the forum is for...providing help and support for those that have problems. Lets all just try to get along.

@tamdhu, could you post all logs in your DVDFab folder (the internal and burn logs may be very helpful to the devs and other members in helping to solve this) The error code 700 is not in the official codes list.
          I have produced that error code and if memory serves it was because I tried to use the write data mode but the file was to large for the blank media being used.

700 DVD_Error_BD_FullDisc_Task_1 failed = (trying to write full 40+gb to 25gb disc [No Compression]

This was what I wrote in my personal notes about that code at the time. It may be that Fab is having a problem with that title and not reading/opening in correctly.

Comment

You are right and I usually do treat people with respect. Apologies. For the record though, I have gotten some snippy comments to my questions here from Moderators. Stuff like "did you bother to read.....". The rules and common courtesy apply to everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X