Birth of the Dragon not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birth of the Dragon not working

Hey all. Having issues with Birth of the Dragon. This is the second copy of the movie that I've tried. Both originals that I've tried play with no problems on both the computer and standalones.

Using v10 it won't open the disc, giving the error in the attachments. I tried 2 different drives. Using 9321 I was able to do a 1:1 Full Copy. However, I can't compress to BD25 with either 9 or 10 and the Full Copy I have doesn't play correctly. On both the PC and standalones the file plays the ads, trailers and gets to the menu but when you click play for the movie it goes to a black screen and that's as far as it gets. You also can't go to Scene Selection and try to start at a different point. That does the same black screen.

I've attached the straight 1:1 copy and compression to BD25 logs for both 9 and 10.

Edit: Apparently I can't attach the v9 log. It's too large it seems.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Diaboyos; 04-22-2018, 03:56 AM.

try the latest x86 version of dvdfab 10 - 10.0.9.0 and see if you get the same result.

Comment

Sorry I didn't mention it. I used both versions of 10090 and neither worked. I just didn't include the logs for 10 x86. Neither version of 10 would even open the disc. But shouldn't the x64 version be able to do the same things the x86 version does? I admit I've been using the x64 version for everything but have been running into quite a few problems lately. Maybe I'll stick to the x86 version and just use the x64 for UHD.

Comment

dvdfab may need an update in order to handle this disc. have you tried dvdfab passkey to see if that program works on birth of a dragon ??

Comment

Hello,

From the log file, it seems you were trying to load J:/BIRTH_OF_THE_DRAGON 100 31.2.iso as source, do you have the original movie disc? Please use the original disc to have a try.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hello,

From the log file, it seems you were trying to load J:/BIRTH_OF_THE_DRAGON 100 31.2.iso as source, do you have the original movie disc? Please use the original disc to have a try.

Regards,
            Mona
            The original disc is what I used to get that ISO. That was the ISO I got from the 1:1 Full Copy using 9321. Trying to load the original disc in either version of 10 gives the error screenshot in the original post. Neither the original disc nor the ISO created from 9321 will load in either version of 10. And neither version of 10 or 9321 will shrink the Full Disc ISO to BD25 and the Full Copy ISO doesn't play. I'm just gonna assume this movie isn't supported yet. I haven't tried Passkey. I've never even used Passkey not even sure what it does.

Comment

Hi,

Please do clean the disc and go to DVDFab Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to load the original movie disc (NOT iso file) to try again and see if it will make a difference.

Mona

Comment

Working...
              X