• Show
Clear All

Winchester - ScreenPass

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_05_02_17_37_31.png
Views:	274
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	353826

Winchester appears to rip properly but when played gives the screenpass copy detected message at 28:41 and then goes into random order. Was watching using DVDFab Player 5.0.1.1.

Attached Files

This also occurs when viewing the film in DVDFab Player 5.0.1.1 directly from the original disc!

Comment

It appears to be a new copy protection. I had same issue when played with PowerDVD. DVDFab picks 00538.mpls as the movie playlist, but Procmon shows 00913.mpls as the playlist that is executing when the main movie is playing from the original with PowerDVD. If I manually select in 00913, then the entire movie DVDFab creates only lasts about 16 seconds with each chapter playing only for a second and audio not even matching. I am sure they will have a fix for it.
      Last edited by LaciBacsi; 05-03-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_05_02_17_37_31.png
Views:	274
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	353826

Winchester appears to rip properly but when played gives the screenpass copy detected message at 28:41 and then goes into random order. Was watching using DVDFab Player 5.0.1.1.
        I have send you a PM, please send us the files requested. Thank you in advance.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I have send you a PM, please send us the files requested. Thank you in advance.

Mona
          Done!

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
          It appears to be a new copy protection. I had same issue when played with PowerDVD. DVDFab picks 00538.mpls as the movie playlist, but Procmon shows 00913.mpls as the playlist that is executing when the main movie is playing from the original with PowerDVD. If I manually select in 00913, then the entire movie DVDFab creates only lasts about 16 seconds with each chapter playing only for a second and audio not even matching. I am sure they will have a fix for it.
          It's actually not that new, I saw discs affected with it as far back as 2011, though it appears to be sparsely used for whatever reason. It's aggravating though, because I don't even have a standalone blu ray player, I watch everything with DVDFab Player, whether via disc or iso, so I don't have a way to watch the rest of this film until it's solved! I guess I could go download a pirated copy of the movie, since I have the disc, but I'd rather not.

Comment

try the new beta version - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ut-may-03-2018

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              Thanks that wasnt on there yesterday. I noticed right away that it picked a different title/playlist, so I'll give it a run and see if it works.

Comment

Interesting...when I rip with 10.0.9.1 Beta, it picks title 1, and at the exact same spot as before, it goes bad again - but this time you don't get the "copy detected" message, it just starts skipping scenes out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post
                  Interesting...when I rip with 10.0.9.1 Beta, it picks title 1, and at the exact same spot as before, it goes bad again - but this time you don't get the "copy detected" message, it just starts skipping scenes out of order.
                  Hi,

We are working on this movie, please kindly wait. Thank you.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi,

We are working on this movie, please kindly wait. Thank you.

Regards,
                    Mona
                    As of last night it picked the correct playlist, title 913, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X