Little House on the Prairie S03D05 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little House on the Prairie S03D05 issues

I am having issues ripping or copying disc 5 from Little House on the Prairie season 3 on Blu-ray. I am able to play the tracks fine on a bluplayer. There are no scratches on the disc. I recently had the program send in the log info when it failed. It appears there are sectors that have issues.

Hi,

Did you receive any error message?

To better check this problem, please post the log files here, we need dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

If you have screenshots about this problem, please post them here as well.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I have attached the logs. I have included the logs for the windows version. I also get an error using the mac version as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

try giving the disc a good cleaning and try again.
        if cleaning failed, then the disc may have a manufacturing defect
        you might try giving clone mode a try also.

Comment

I have tried the cleaning. I was thinking manufacturing defect, but it does play with no issues in a blu-ray player. I skipped to the chapter where the copy process failed and it played flawlessly. I have noticed it takes longer to copy these discs from the little house blu-ray release. I am using a brand new pioneer player. I have completed with success from other discs.

Comment

Please go to DVDFab Common Settings>Drives>Read, mark the option "ignore all the reading errors automatically" to copy the movie again and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

I tried doing the ignore all but it did not work. I have attached the screenshot.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
                I have tried the cleaning. I was thinking manufacturing defect, but it does play with no issues in a blu-ray player. I skipped to the chapter where the copy process failed and it played flawlessly. I have noticed it takes longer to copy these discs from the little house blu-ray release. I am using a brand new pioneer player. I have completed with success from other discs.
                Hi electro,

Copy a disc is totally different from playing a disc. From the log file there's read error, in this case, we suggest to do a well clean on the disc again to have a try. You can also give Clone mode or Main Movie mode to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

If still have problem, exchange a disc for a new one.

Mona

Comment

I will try to get a new disc. As all other steps have failed.

Comment

Working...
                  X