BluPath ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluPath ....

When viewing the disc info (clicking on the "i" icon on the main screen) , I sometimes see an entry that reads : "BluPath: full disc copy/play may not be supported or could not check that!". I even see this on older titles from time to time, so I would assume it would not have anything to do with any new copy protection scheme.

The backups complete without an error and view fine. Can someone explain what this means. Is it title specific, or just a general statement about BluPath not being enabled in that particular version of DVDFab? I don't see any settings to enable/disable BluPath, just PathPlayer for DVD.

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
    When viewing the disc info (clicking on the "i" icon on the main screen) , I sometimes see an entry that reads : "BluPath: full disc copy/play may not be supported or could not check that!". I even see this on older titles from time to time, so I would assume it would not have anything to do with any new copy protection scheme.

The backups complete without an error and view fine. Can someone explain what this means. Is it title specific, or just a general statement about BluPath not being enabled in that particular version of DVDFab? I don't see any settings to enable/disable BluPath, just PathPlayer for DVD.
    "BluPath: full disc copy/play may not be supported or could not check that!"
    --This means the movie is not decrypted successfully.
    Please specify the movies in problem, post the dvdfab_internal.log file.
    And please open the problematic movie in Windows Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and send it to us. You can upload it to our FTP site and notify us, we will download and check as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Mona This has happened with several titles in the past. You wrote "
      --This means the movie is not decrypted successfully.
      " but if you read my post, these movies have in fact decrypted successfully and backups play just fine. It is not an error that pops up, it is just what I find in the disk information screen which I always check at the start of making a backup. Just didn't know why this shows form time to time. Again, the operation completes successfully! The next time this shows up I will let you know and post the log file.

Comment

Working...
      X