X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy hangs: Avengers infinity War

Hi,

I'm using DVDFab 10.2.0.9.

I'm trying to copy an original Blu-ray disc of Avengers Infinity War. I'm doing a full disc copy to a blank BD50.
    It reads the disc fine. When I put the blank disc in, there's some activity and then it just stops at 2%.

After waiting, I click cancel, and the program goes unresponsive and I need to kill it.
    I also cannot eject the blank disc and I need to reboot the computer.

dvdfab_internal.log attached.

Thanks for any assistance!

Attached Files

correction to title. Actually using x64 copy, not x86

Comment

try using imgburn to burn the disc and see if that works.

Comment

I'm having the same problem doing a full disc copy. I'm using x86 v10209. I ripped to hard drive and then tried twice to burn to bdr-dl but after a hour at 0% trying to cancel led to windows hard lock and forced reboot. I then created a iso and tried with image burn with the same windows hard lock after no progress and trying to exit image burn. I did get a good main movie copy with fab from the rip folder. My log files show no evidence of the failed full disc attempts probably due to the windows lockup.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by '74_911 View Post
          I'm having the same problem doing a full disc copy. I'm using x86 v10209. I ripped to hard drive and then tried twice to burn to bdr-dl but after a hour at 0% trying to cancel led to windows hard lock and forced reboot. I then created a iso and tried with image burn with the same windows hard lock after no progress and trying to exit image burn. I did get a good main movie copy with fab from the rip folder. My log files show no evidence of the failed full disc attempts probably due to the windows lockup.
          You can try october262's suggestion, copy and save the full disc copy to local hard drive, and then use Imgburn to burn to blank media and see if it will make a difference. Be sure to slow down the write speed before you start the burn process.

Comment

Doing the full disc copy to an .iso and then using imgburn to burn the Blu-ray seemed to work.
            Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
            X