Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Before Dawn

Hi...
    Ive been trying to perform a full copy backup of this new release Blu-Ray called "A Prayer Before Dawn" but, as always with so many of these Lionsgate releases, after the backup was completed around 10 or so minutes into the movie it stops and will show the message.... "Dear customer, The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to...."
    I've attached the internal log so hopefully you can fix it.

Even tho I prefer a full copy backup and not just the movie only option, I did try the movie only option as well just to see what would happen, but the same Lionsgate message popped up about 10 mins into the film.

The software did say new Java protection was found, and perhaps the software chose the incorrect main playlist. I'm not sure.
    Either way I hope you guys can fix this title as soon as possible. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MovieCollctr; 10-13-2018, 08:45 AM.

2018.10.11-17:18:17: full disc copy/play may not be supported yet: 59 or blupath failed to check that
    We need some file of the original disc. Copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files that are under \...BDMV\Stream and then zip them, and send them to us. Please check the PM too. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona

I was able to get back the original disk and uploaded to your FTP the original files you requested from the "Prayer Before Dawn" movie.

It has new Java protections and DVD-FAB is selecting the incorrect main playlist.

Hopefully the developers can fix this as soon as they can and thank you once again for your help.

Have a super weekend!
      Last edited by MovieCollctr; 10-20-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

We will download the file and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Comment

UPDATE:

The problem with movie A_PRAYER_BEFORE_DAWN is fixed, you can use Main Movie mode to copy it now, if you want to do Full Disc copy, please kindly wait for a new build of DVDFab. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you very much Mona!
            I very much appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
            X