Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lionsgate title KIN is not copying properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lionsgate title KIN is not copying properly.

I am running DVDFab x64 11.0.0.7. The Lionsgate title KIN (blu-ray 1523B502F91590C31B25127A9A62C3F1D91784AC) is not copying properly. When I playback from either the ISO or MP4 created using the Ripper, the following message is displayed approximately 8-minutes into the movie:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LionsgateMessage.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	362807

From that point all the chapters are jumbled out of order, with the end of the movie somewhere in the middle of playback. I am attaching my dvdfab_internal.log file for your review. I have also created a zip of all files contained on the BD (minus the .mts files) that I can upload to your FTP site if you desire. It is 67MB in size.

Thanks!

Originally posted by synfortis View Post
    I have also created a zip of all files contained on the BD (minus the .mts files) that I can upload to your FTP site if you desire. It is 67MB in size.
    Hi synfortis, please check PM for FTP info, and upload the zip file, thank you.

Comment

UPDATE: it will be fixed in the coming version, please try again when the new version is available.

Comment

Kin canadian version wrong playlist. Dvdfab 64, 11.0.14
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
          Kin canadian version wrong playlist. Dvdfab 64, 11.0.14
          blu-ray 5F4715356AB6C11032FE9D2DA4B01F283B325BAF

Please copy all the files off the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them, and attach the .zip file and upload it to our FTP. Please check PM for info. Thanks.

Comment

will be sent at the end of the month, big file and a don't have ullimited internet.

Comment

Found the right playlist for my version : Playlist 744

Comment

Working...
              X