dvd to blu-ray copy only shows main menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd to blu-ray copy only shows main menu

Tried coping a DVD 9 ISO to a Blu-Ray disk using the trial version of DVD to Blu-Ray copy and all i see is the Menu for 1:52 minutes. Movie is MI Fallout. What caused the failure?

I did not update the latest patch, otherwise fairly current with Dvdfab life member for dvd and bluray
    Last edited by disdp1; 12-30-2018, 06:39 PM.

You should update to latest (not just 'fairly current') release and test again. Are you running 64 or 32 bit version? Also, post your dvdfab_internal.log file.

Comment

Originally posted by disdp1 View Post
      Tried coping a DVD 9 ISO to a Blu-Ray disk using the trial version of DVD to Blu-Ray copy and all i see is the Menu for 1:52 minutes. Movie is MI Fallout. What caused the failure?

I did not update the latest patch, otherwise fairly current with Dvdfab life member for dvd and bluray
      I've tested with v11.0.1.1, convert one DVD movie to Blu-ray, playback with DVDFab Player 5 Menu mode, and I use keyboard to enter PLAY or check SCENE, work well.
      So, in your case, do you mean that after the playback of the movie starts, all you see is the Menu bar but no movie content? If so, please be sure that the source DVD9 ISO file can be played well first.
      Also, like LaciBacsi said, please provide the dvdfab_internal.log file to help check the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X