Error when creating iso file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when creating iso file

Hello, I have the last versions of DVDfab 10 and 11. I'm a registered user. I use Win 7 x64

Often, but not all the times, I have an error (error 600?) when I try to create a blu-ray iso file from a blu-ray in "main movie" mode. The encoding works fine until the end and it's when the iso file creation begin that windows tells me that DVDfab has crashed. I looked in the log file and it seems it's a 600 error..

Could it be a conflict with other softwares which are on my PC ? For example DVDFab Media Player 5, AVS4YOU Suite, VSO Convert X to DVD 7, Alcohol 120%, DVDDecrypter, MediaMonkey 4.1, VLC, Media Player Classic, MKVTools, Magix Speed Burn, Magix Audio Cleanic, VinylStudio and some other portable softwares as DVDShrink and Aegisub 3,

As Mona ask me, I have made an iso file with the same BD with Blu-Ray Copy in full disc (BD50 to BD25) mode, no problem, it works fine.

I have made an iso file with the same BD with clone/burn (BD50 to BD50) mode, no problem, it works fine.

Then I tried two times to make an iso file with the same BD in main movie mode and, this time, DVDFab Crashed two times... Only one track with only one audio track and one subtitle track, the track is +/- 20 Go then 100 % without compression...

Could you help me please ? Thank you.

I try to post log files (a 2 Mo Zip File) in attachments... but I have each time an error message : when I try to upload attachments, I have error uploading image, and when I try to upload it from google drive I have error invalid file :-(

Please refer to this post to post log file again: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...og?postcount=5

Comment

OK thank you Mona. Here are the log files for this problem (I'm trying...)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cappal View Post
        OK thank you Mona. Here are the log files for this problem (I'm trying...)
        first try checking for a driver update for your computer's graphics card and then
        retry creating the iso file.

2nd - click common settings - AV codec - tic "disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding"
        everything will switch to software. restart dvdfab and then try creating the iso file.

Comment

OK thank you October, I will try that

Comment

Your log file shows a very old fab version update to latest version first and try again.
            DVDFab 11.0.1.5 (2019/01/31 12:12:21) (X64)

Comment

Working...
            X