X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray playback freezes

Hi
    I have just completed my first bluray back up but it doesnt playback quite right.
    METHOD
    I ripped the full disc to iso using DVDfab, then opened the iso and selected main movie, this resulted in a 22Gb iso. I then used Imgbrn to burn the disc, this all went smoothly with no glitches or errors.
    I tried to play the film in a stand alone bluray player, the film opened and started playing perfectly until I hit the next chapter button and the the film froze on 21mins, although the counter on the bluray player carried on.
    I tried it again a couple of times and it did the same on another part of the film with the counter still counting.
    Also
    I thought I had set Imgbrn to burn at 2x but it burnt at4x on a 4x blank disc could this have an effect or is it the ripping I havent done right !
    Thank you for any help in advance !
    bobt47
    DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
    Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
    Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

bobt47
    I thought I had set Imgbrn to burn at 2x but it burnt at4x on a 4x blank disc could this have an effect or is it the ripping I haven't done right !
    Yes glitches and freezing are often caused by burning too fast make sure that you always burn at 1/2 the max speed of your disc.
    Last edited by Complication; 02-23-2010, 03:29 PM. Reason: grammer correction
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X