Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fab is creating multiple m2ts files instead of 1?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab is creating multiple m2ts files instead of 1?

I'm trying to back up stepbrothers main movie, yet for some reason the program is encoding/making loads of smaller m2ts files? looks like its splitting them up into chapters, and it will not stop doing it - anybody know anything about this

May be step brothers is seamless branching based. In that case it is expected movie in multiple m2ts file. Fab won't touch or change the way disc was authored.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Yes, some disks are authored this way and as hawk said, Fab maintains the structure the way the disk is authored.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

it happens ripping pixar's UP too. little bit annoying this thing.

Comment

does not seem to matter, although it made around 10 m2ts files when backing up it still burnt as a compleat movie. yall prob already knew it would but im not the smartest of people

Comment

sonny i not understand...
            dvdfab make 10 m2ts files,
            but when you burn them there are 1 complete movie?

cos i haven't BD writer, i only play from hdd

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBacker View Post
              cos i haven't BD writer, i only play from hdd
              you could use this program http://videohelp.com/tools/tsMuxeR i have'nt used it but i heard it can merge your files into 1.

Comment

tsMuxer is a good tool but when combining multiple m2ts files to one you may find the audio gets out of sync at the point where the files join. The command line tool eac3to can join the files and will correct any audio sync issues in the process. This has been my experience, your mileage may vary.

Comment

Working...
                X