Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copies of 3D Blu-Rays saved in .iso format don't play in 3D

Hi,

Copies of 3D Blu-Rays saved in .iso format don't play in 3D but just in ordinary format (DVDFab ver. 11).
    The iso file sits on a QNAP NAS. Trying to play from there with the built-in Kodi version 17 player doesn't work, neither does it through my "MINIX NEO X8-H Android 4.4 Smart TV Box 4K 3D Blu-ray ISO Streaming Media Player Mini PC Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Cortex A9r4 Processor 2GB Ram16GB" with the built-in Kodi version 16 player.
    The video signal goes through my Denon 4520 to my 3D LG TV. It all goes fine from my Hardcopy Denon Blu-Ray player through the same setup.
    Any suggestion how I can play it? Do I need to buy another hardcopy media player or install another piece of software or?

Thank you kindly for any help.

Cheers
    Caesar

Fab's Blu-ray 3D ISOs all work perfectly well. I have a lot of them, really a lot.

You seem to be in the wrong place here: Kodi's Video Player doesn't support MVC playback, complain in the Kodi forums. Current version is 18(.1), btw. And your Minix media player is cheap outdated junk, throw it away.

You can play Blu-ray 3D ISOs with Fab Player, for example. Just check the PC requirements.

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.
      I know that Fab's Blu-ray 3D .iso files work well.
      I'm after an Android media player which supports to play them and not a stupid PC with a software solution. Just a small Android media player which also support Dolby Atmos, True DTS, passthrough etc...I was not looking for a solution with Kodi. I know the Minix is outdated, hence my question what would work.
      I guess you misunderstood?

Comment

We agreed that Fab's Blu-ray 3D ISOs work well.

I think small talk about Android-based media players is off-topic here, in the DVDFab Blu-ray Copy forum.

But you could use your stupid PC to also play the 3D ISOs, for example with Fab Player.

Comment

Working...
        X