This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help

I just got the program and am trying it out before I buy it to see if works properly.

I am trying to copy one of my movies on blu ray.

Under the full disk copy option it does not allow me to change the disk size from BD50 (it is light gray)????

Under the copy main movie or clone (tried both) it reads the entire movie and when I place in my BD25 (rewritable) disk it gives me an error saying the disk has to be double layer??? A double layer disk is BD50 and the amount of data if I choose only the main movie is 23gigs. So why do I need a double layer disk? Also, if it was bigger why doesnt it compress it??

Can anyone help me?

Have you chosen BD-25 as the size on the pulldown or in the setttings page?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

go to movie only then you can compress to BD25
      Windows 7 64bit ultimate
      CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
      RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
      GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
      SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
      HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
      PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

Again under the full disk copy option it is light gray and I cannot select BD-25 in the drop down menu.

In the setting page under blu ray I also changed the default output to BD-25 1080p.

In the copy main movie only am able to pick BD-25 which I have, but when it goes to write to my blu ray disk it gives a message saying that my disk has to be double layer????

Comment

DVDFab cannot compress full disc including menus (yet). For main movie check your writable media size, default is 23,700 mb.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the help.. I think I figured it out. Even copying only the movie alone it was seems it was bigger than 25gigs. So I removed the HD audio and that seemed to solve the problem for it to fit and copy on one BD25 and not require a double layer.

Comment

Working...
            X