Video Dragging or Hesitating While Watching an Animated Full BR Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Dragging or Hesitating While Watching an Animated Full BR Copy

Just purchased the animated Teen Titans Season 1 on Blu-Ray. The size is right at 47.5 GB. That's the biggest I've ever tried to back up a full copy as I usually only do movies and just never had any that big. I have it set like I always do, copying it to a 25GB size. (I've burned probably about 50 BR discs or so without any issues)
    Watched it last night and anytime the animation is panning/moving across or up and down quickly, it hesitate or drags like it can't keep up. The audio sounds fine.
    For the heck of it, tried to rip an MKV file off the 25GB ISO File Full disc copy, and it does the same thing at the same places. The file size was about 1.5GB MKV File.

For the further heck of it, I then decided to try and rip an MKV file directly from the original 47GB disc (so the file size was twice as large, about 3GB for 22 minute episode), and it plays PERFECT on my laptop and on my 50" TV.

So is the lagging because I'm reducing in size the 47GB disc down to around 23GB for FULL DISC Blu-Ray Copy??? Is it because it's animated and bright and colorful so it's very noticable?
    This is my first animated series to back up a complete copy to Blu-Ray Disc. I've always done only regular movies.

This is the first time now I've had this problem with anything FULL DISC COPY.

Anyone else having this issue?

Am I out of luck and have to buy 50GB discs to have a copy now?
    (really hoping I don't have to do that)

Thanks for any advice or help you can provide.

Hawkgirl

So, I went ahead and tried Full Blu-Ray Copy of another different movie, LEGO BATMAN, and now it's doing the same thing as I've posted above.

Am I just out of luck for Copying Full Discs now?

Is no one else having any problems with lagging video as they watch their burned copy?

You can't miss the lagging or dragging or whatever you wish to call it on a big TV plus the laptop.

Comment

Hi, please update to the latest v11060 to full disc output an iso file again to see the result. We've made adjustments in this version which should fix the issue you reported.

If still have problem, please do feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for replying, Mona.
        I already am running on the latest FAB update.
        So are you saying, go try again but output it to 50GB file instead of 25GB ISO File?
        I've not even been attempting to burn to Blu-Ray discs the past 24 hrs or so anymore as I've tried so many different combinations of settings, updated drivers on my laptop, etc and they all failed.
        This happens when creating a 25GB FULL DISC ISO file no matter what I try.
        I watch the results on the latest update of VLC player.

I've attached one log for you so far.

One other thing, this problem I've been having is identical to 2 other individuals on here. I've given a link to their conversation.
        https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...th-burned-bd-r
        My problem is exactly like post #14 on that thread.

Thank you for any help or guidance you can share.
        Attached Files

Comment

We are going to release a new version soon, please kindly wait for update, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            We are going to release a new version soon, please kindly wait for update, thanks.
            That's great! I look forward to it.
            Let me know if you need any other information and I'll gladly provide.

Comment

Mona: the make iso problem for both main movie full 3d to iso and 2d to 25 gig then iso with Fab burner is now working with the new fab version.Thanks.
              I did notice the graphics card and cuda settings were not remembered the first time I used the new version it went to all software but the second time I used it all was back and remembered again.

Comment

Working...
              X