Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning issues with Doomsday and having issues with other movies.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning issues with Doomsday and having issues with other movies.

When I try burning "Doomsday" under the Full Disc option I recieved this message:
    00:05:54: Task_1 failed! Error=700
    Can someone explain to me why this is happening?

Specs: Biostar TA790 GXE 128M (T Series) MOBO;790 GX Chipset; AMD Phenom II 545 3.0 GHZ; KINGSTON 4 GIGS (2X2) MEMORY; 1.5T seagate HDD; Buffalo External Mediastation Blue-Ray Burner 8x; Window 7 64 bit.

I've also being having trouble getting audio on Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest & At Wold's End. One thing I have notice about these Disney movie's is when you intiate DVDfab and it opens the disc up, under the main movie option theres seems to be a problem with the "Remove HD Audio" being grayed out where you cant even select that option even if you wanted to. Why is that? Now the movie copy's just fine but when playing it on my LG Blue ray player the audio is off through out the entire movie. The only way I can watch this movie with audio is through the DVDfab Direct Preview window. Other then that I cant get it to work. Does anyone know why this is occurring. Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem with the "Pirates" trilogy. If the HD audio is checked it gives an error on start and stops. If unchecked DvdFab will compress the video fine but the audio is lost on the output even if the AC3/5.1 is checked.

Comment

Working...
    X