This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant back up "Gamer" and "State Of Play"

I have the paid version of and the newest! 6.2.2.0. I have an LGBH08LS20 with the newest firmware. I am on a windows machine 7 Ultimate and the processor is a AMD Pheneom 945 and 4gb DDR3 1600. When I put the movie in it goes through the analyzing. Then finsihes says no compression needed and just keeps doing this over and over! I have pathplayer enabled, I disabled turned off GPU support turned it back on and tried the error check?? Nothing cant get it to copy! Tried BDRebuilder and it took 2 days and never got a file out of it! Any sugestions? Got farther with State Of Play but when it burned the BD it was a coaster! I am just doing movie and going to BD25
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Please post latest log files.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Do I just open the files and past them here or is there a way to link the file?
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Try latest official version of dvdfab and see the result.

By the way with AMD Pheneom 945 I am not surprised BDRebuilder take more than 2 days.

Bd Rebuilder is considered competitor product. We generally don't like talking and discuss about other products such as this one.
        If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

I am using the latest official version. And understand about the compitetion just needed to try something else to see if it would work and it didnt! So uninstalled "competitor software"

Comment

Just attach log files from DVDFab.

Comment

You are using 6.2.2.0 which is beta version. Latest offical version is 6.2.1.8

I just want to see if that happens with latest offical version or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                Please post latest log files.
                when I copy and paste it says the characters are to long 22000 and I can oly do 13000 so How do I get you the log files?

Comment

Split the text in two post.

13000 in first one and 13000 in second one and so on.

Comment

Attach them as I told you in my previous post.
                    Better zip log files and then attach them; they are smaller when zipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                      Attach them as I told you in my previous post.
                      Better zip log files and then attach them; they are smaller when zipped.
                      Easy to read. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Probably because it is 3:25am here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        You are using 6.2.2.0 which is beta version. Latest offical version is 6.2.1.8

I just want to see if that happens with latest offical version or not.
                        Gotcha! When I could not copy with the non beta version I upgraded so I could not do it with either

Comment

When you mean copy you are refering to basically that dvdfab anaylze it. However when click start to compress it goes in loop of anaylze the disc.

If so it could be the encoder that fab is using causing problem.

Comment

Here are the logs took a minute sorry
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              When you mean copy you are refering to basically that dvdfab anaylze it. However when click start to compress it goes in loop of anaylze the disc.

If so it could be the encoder that fab is using causing problem.
                              WHat happens is I put in the BD Gamer and it goes through the analyzing then it starts the copy procedure. And it just keeps doing it over and over again. Where is says task time it says like a minute and 6 sec runs down and restarts. The thing is some of the other movies people have had problems with I.E. Surrogates, and Saw VI I had no problems with!

Comment

Working...
                              X