New version problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version problem

Back up 2 different movie on movie only and both are pixelating. Used 2 different computers. Going back to older version now 2 c if that works properly. Will come back later if problem fixed or not to let u know

Can confirm. Used older version of fab and worked perfect. Do not install new version needs fixed. Pixelating issue in new version

Comment

back up toy story 4 & scary storys to tell in dark on version 11.0.3.7 both worked fine on this version movie only. I did tried version 11.0.6.8 this version did not work. pixelating. needs fixed

Comment

Seems version 11.0.6.6 works for me. Compared burn logs on both failed with version 11.0.6.9 and copy success with version 11.0.6.6 and found no differences. This problem with version 11.0.6.9 pixelating and skipping must be in the copy process using "Cuda Lightning Shrink" and not in the burning process. Have verified this on 2 different movies on 4 different PCs - same issue.

Comment

thank u for info. will check into it more then. thanks again

Comment

just tried version 11.0.6.9 movies only and changed my av codec to disable all gpu codecs for decoding and encoding disabled lightning shrink and lightning recode. just had software selected 4 all. now this version works just fine 4 me now. thanks lightoptic i think it probably was the cuda lightning shrink that gave me the pixelating issue. now works fine since disabled

Comment

Hi,

Please post the log files, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

cant find log files. these were older files. since i fixed i have backed up other movies with success. i think older files were rewritten with new backups so i believe i have no files for those that i had problem with. unless im not looking correctly in files. not sure what im suppose to look 4 in the files or which file since there are multiple files under log files

Comment

Working...
                X